Arai Helmet Bag
This awesome helmet bag from Arai Helmets is the perfect companion to your Arai helmet!
Available in black only. Get yours today!
***PLEASE NOTE: Because this bag costs upwards of $60 to ship to the West Coast, your shipping method will automatically default to USPS Retail Ground service if the Priority Mail shipping costs exceed $20 (despite the service noted at checkout). This is a slightly slower service, but the only way for us to ship this bag at a reasonable rate. If this shipping service will be an issue for you, please call us at 610-960-2245 for a more accurate quote for other services.***
**Please see below for a full list of features.**
- Carry Handle
- Hideaway backpack straps can be pulled out when you want to wear the bag on your back. When you no longer want to use the straps, simply unclip them and tuck them away in the zippered back pocket.
- Large main compartment fits ALL sizes and models of Arai helmets
- One zippered side pocket on each side of the main compartment - these are great for storing gloves or anti-fog lenses, as well as any small items you want to keep safe.
- Padded to help protect the helmet. It is great for commuting, traveling, attending races, or even just general helmet storage.
- Included with this helmet bag is a Shield Sack that holds two additional shields. This shield sack attaches to the inside of the helmet bag via two Velcro strips.
- Four plastic feet on the bottom of the bag - so that you can sit it down without fear of water or dirt touching the bottom of the bag.
**While we believe this bag will work for many brands of helmets, we have not tried fitting any other brands of helmet in the bag, so there are NO guarantees that your helmet will fit if it is not an Arai helmet.**
Color: Black ONLY
Dimensions: When standing upright, this bag is 16" tall. The bag tapers in width towards the top, so it ranges from 8"-11.5" in width. The depth varies as well, from 9"-10.5". Also, because the zippered flap on the bag is able to flex and bend over the curve of the helmet, more depth can be gained than what is evident in the measurement alone.
(When comparing to a helmet, the depth of the bag would align with the height of the helmet when sitting upright on a table. The length of the bag, as mentioned above, would compare to the length of the helmet from chinbar to the back of the shell.)