**Please call us at 610-960-2245 to confirm availability prior to ordering, as this helmet is becoming very scarce.**
You are looking at England's own Leon Haslam replica. The signature "H" is on each side of the helmet. Black on one side and white on the other. In stock and available now.
Arai introduced this all new model for the 2016 helmet line.
Our experience with this new model we are calling it "INTERMEDIATE-LONG OVAL" fit. No other model in the Arai line-up fits like this model. Very slight similairy to the Signet-Q "LONG OVAL" fit,
crossed with the feel of the Vector-2 "INTERMEDIATE OVAL".
Some key features are:
- Air Wing adjustable spoiler - (5 easily adjustable positions which changes airflow over the shell for high/low speed, wind buffeting reduction, etc.)
- New! VAS Shield Mechanism – the Corsair-X features the new VAS mechanism with a variable axis that incorporates a moving pivot point (when raising and lowering shield). This allows the shield to be mounted lower but still open and close smoothly. The new dual-function lever releases both the side pod and the shield pin for quick and easy shield removal. You can now see the shield mechanism while changing the shield.
- NEW PB-SNC2 (Peripherally Belted Structural Net Composite) outer shell. The shell is created from super fiber and special synthetic fibers.
- Improved Ventilation – the new diffusers on the Corsair-X are 20mm longer than those on the Corsair-V and take in more air than the previous design. The new IC Duct-5 (the top center vent) is also designed to flow more air. Also, the new air intake vents have bigger switches for easier use and three positions that are designed to seal better, thus decreasing road noise and water intrusion.
- VAS Max-V (BV) Shield – the VAS Max Vision Pinlock Ready shield is standard with the Corsair-X. A clear Pinlock insert is also included with the Corsair-X.
- Improved Shield Latch – the VAS latch allows for easy closing, latching, and raising of the shield. It also includes the demist function, as with past shield locks.
- Chin Curtain – the included chin curtain blocks turbulent air from the underside of the helmet and enhances the function of the chin vent by allowing it to draw more air through the mouth area.
- Eco-Pure Liner – the fully removable interior comfort liner is made of the Eco-Pure material, which is an anti-microbial material. The new, soft frame material is also designed to be more comfortable and features removable temple padding and a removable/replaceable crown pad for a customized fit.
- DOT and Snell approved
If you have been fitted by The Service Pavilion and have a fitment record on file with us, select "Yes". We will confirm your fit and adjust your order so that you receive a properly fitted helmet out of the box.
If you have never been fitted by The Service Pavilion, but are confident in the model and size you've selected, select "No".
If you do not recall if you have a fitment record on file with The Service Pavilion, select "I don't know". We will look for a fitment record; if available, we will adjust fit as necessary. If there is no fitment record on file, your order will be shipped exactly as placed.
If you have never been professionally fit for a helmet, and cannot make it out to one of the events on our event schedule, please consider our online fitting option.